Gas lift / Gas injection application Choke
Gas lift and or gas injection application chokes are designed as In-Line or angle body with flange, thread or weld end connections. Design is suitable for a wide range of orifice/trim selection. Gas lift design trim uses a profiled plug/needle moving into a seat to vary flow area. Different design cage with a combination of plug profiles helps fine control. Metering choke is designed on this concept.
- Body: In-line or angle
- End connections: Flanged, threaded or welded
- Connections: 1", 2", 3" from ANSI 150# up to API 5000
- Trim of hardened stainless steel, stainless steel hard-faced with stellite, or tungsten carbide
- Working pressures up to 5000psi
- Body materials: carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex stainless steel
- Profiled trim to provide linear flow characteristic
- Adjusting the handle to provide continuous control and visual indication
- Indicator marked for this incremental opening of 1/64"
- Custom engineered micro spline trims provide control below Cv = 0.01 and maybe interchanged in standard bodies